17. oktober 2019 - kl. 9 - 18 i PARIS:
TECH4FOOD, a leading event dedicated to the digital transformation of the agriculture and agri-food sector.
TECH4FOOD will bring together the actors of our ecosystems, industrial, academic and institutional, around an ambitious program on Deep Tech for Food, Agri-food and Agritech.
4 highlights will mark the day:
- Presentations and exchanges on issues presented in the following areas: o Precision farming
o Performance & Production
o Traceability, Safety & Quality o Packaging & Product data
- Tech4Food Challenges: collaborative workshops to better integrate the technologies and solutions of our start-ups and SMEs with the market issues raised by large groups
- Presentation of different European Calls for Proposals that can respond to these themes (H2020, C- Voucher, etc)
- Matchmaking: a special time allowing all participants to network and share on these exciting themes.
FoodPackLab promotes the collaboration between food processing, packaging and photonics innovation clusters in the EU in order to identify and develop solutions to problems arising during the food processing and packaging stage that limit the food shelf life before being thrown out. FoodPackLab actions will result in the improvement of life quality and safety of EU citizens’ as well as affect positively the EU economy by saving its resources and stimulating the employment generation, aiming to gain a leading role in the food packaging and safety sector worldwide.
The event website: https://systematic-paris-region.org/evenements/techforfood-by-food-pack-lab/
TILMELD DIG GENNEM VIFU OG KOM GRATIS TIL WORKSHOP
Hvis du tilmelder dig hos Conny Hanghøj (email@example.com eller 5098 0037), får du billetten til dagen gratis. Det eneste, du skal gøre, er at rive en dag ud af kalenderen, sørge for transport til og fra Paris - og så kan du tilbringe en lærerig dag i Paris.